Wednesday 19 October 2011

No More Cursed Wednesdays!

So I always thought Wednesdays were cursed.. Idk why but this day was always screwed up in one way or another.. In college we have a class at 8 on Wednesday which means early studying which means dead me.. I mean come on, who can study THAT early? And that too an Islamiat class in Urdu, though I take it in English but there aren't any classes arranged for people taking it in English so I'm forced to take the class that is in Urdu.. I don't even get all the names n stuff..

 Anyway, today, surprisingly, was different.. I actually had an awesome day! =D What we(friends) did shall remain a secret but it was AWESOME! ha-ha..

And when I came back home I made this amazing something(that's what I'm calling the dish since it doesn't really have a name=p) ..It was mustard, mayo, ketchup and HP sauce mixed together on a roti topped with chopped nuggets and cheese.. I added the cheese just in case it turned out to be a disaster since it makes everything taste good.. =p

Ok so I dont really know what else to write so ima end it here=p

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why it sounds yummy to me O_O I'm gonna try it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have taken a pic or two of that!!!

    ReplyDelete